Tuesday, May 30, 2006

eww...this blog is giving me gas


advice.


For all those who drive automobiles that require fuel ---
Lisha and I found a fill station on route 58 in riverhead that had ....are you ready to get excited?.....regular for 3.09 per gallon.
Its so sad that 3.09 is a price to get excited about, but it beats 3.39 everywhere else.
anybody know of cheaper? (i'm not sure if everyones aware of this , but on these blog thingies there s a link where you can post responses to each others posts, its sorta like talking through the computer . pretty neat huh, lets check it out!)

9 Comments:

Blogger the editor said...

So, who's the guy with your dad? Or should I know already?

Tue May 30, 06:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had that picture. Let's have a "guess the David look-a-like" contest. I won't play because I know.

Tue May 30, 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger REED'S DAD said...

first lets distinguish which one is DT.

Tue May 30, 07:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point. Look for golf clues...

Wed May 31, 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger thedollymama said...

There is a gas station down the street from me that has $2.89 a gallon... actually, all the ones near me are about that...

and speaking of gas... DT is on the left, man on right is, uh, Ernest Hemingway?

Wed May 31, 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello? who is the dude?

Fri Jun 09, 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger the editor said...

okay, so who is this guy??? even my sister is asking!

Sun Jun 11, 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

So, what's happening? Anything new???????????????

Thu Oct 05, 07:40:00 AM  
Blogger thedollymama said...

I guess nothing exciting has happened to sean & lisha since may.

and we still don't know who the dude is.

Sun Oct 29, 08:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home